Riddikulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs}

2 posters

Go down

Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs} Empty Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs}

Post  Sid Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 am

[I put this board in the wrong place XD But I can fix that tomorrow.]

Gary nodded. "You're completely right! It's not often we get to see eachother. Not with the paparazzi out and about everywhere anyway." He tried again this time kissing the younger man before he had a chance to move away. "We'll figure all of this out in time I'm sure. Though there are many days I'd like to just tell them all to sod off and ignore all our responsibilities and just be together. I would like that more then anything."

He scanned the room trying to see what sort of entertainment David had it was very little because of the limited room he imagined. "Do you have any drinks? Water, pop, beer anything will do for me." He said trying to keep from being too terribly awkward about the discussion they had been having and also quite tired from his long journey taken just for the sake of seeing David before they were too busy to see each other again. He hated the times they were apart even if it was inevitable with their careers and families.

[Fail post is fail ]

Last edited by Diuqs on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Diuqs says proper titles are love.)
Sid
Sid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs} Empty Re: Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs}

Post  Diuqs Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:33 am

A frown was placed clearly upon the face of the younger man, not wanting to continue the tiring conversation that evening after all of the work he had done in the previous hours and of course the fact that he hadn't seen Gary in ages, and having a serious conversation first thing when reuniting with him was not exactly what he wished for, even if they did in fact need to discuss their current situation.

David sighed heavily, shaking his head before he forced a small smile upon his face. "I have some water and some beer, ran out of everything else a few days ago and haven't gotten around to restocking." he answered, moving towards a small fridge that was crammed into the corner of the temporary on-site home.

"Which would you like?" he asked, not bothering to look back over his shoulder at the elder actor.

{Fail post as well 8D}
Diuqs
Diuqs
Admin

http://riddikulus.secretstories.org

Back to top Go down

Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs} Empty Re: Stay Here Tonight - {Gary Oldman/David Thewlis; Continuation - Closed to Diuqs}

Post  Sid Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Gary saw the disdain on David's face as he brought up their relationship again and decided to drop it for the night after all he had no desire to spend the one night they'd have together upsetting the younger man. They had dramatic enough lives as it was and he didn't want to make them any worse. "Hmm. I think I'll take a beer." He said not feeling particularly picky, but also not totally certain he wanted something as boring as water. "So how are you liking War Horse so far? No problems with the other actors I hope." He said taking a seat on the bed as he waited for David.

Despite being tired after his trip he had no desire to sleep wanting to spend as much time with David as he could before they both went back to their busy lives full of scripts, other actors, rumors, and what not. It was one of the few things he didn't like about his acting career the constant rushing with everything and lack of any real free time to spend with loved ones. Whenever he finished one thing it seemed he went straight to the next. He loved his career far too much to just retire however there were many other things that made it all worth it though he did sometimes forget them particularly when he was with David or his kids. He didn't miss his wife quite as much as he missed David and his kids which he thought to himself had been the first sign for him that he was in fact in love with the actor he worked with so closely in the Harry Potter movies. There was just something special about his presence something that stayed with him even when they were apart.

[Still rather fail but slightly better post. XD]
Sid
Sid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down